Have you been injured at work, in a public place or in a motor accident? If so, you may be entitled to compensation. A compensation lawyer can help you understand your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve. 

Here at E Lee Lawyers, we have a team of experienced compensation lawyers who specialize in public liability claims and motor accidents. We also have here an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, as recognised by the Law Society of NSW. We will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need to cover your medical expenses and lost wages. 

We understand that going through a personal injury can be a difficult and stressful experience. That’s why we’re here to help. We will take care of everything, so you can focus on your full recovery and possible life transition ahead. 

Contact us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and discuss your legal options. 

Excellence, efficiency, empathy 

We will take the time in listening to you and fully analysing your case, whether it’s about any of the following types of claims: 

Public liability claims in Dulwich Hill 

Public liability claims may arise from the following: 

You might be eligible for compensation covering your medical expenses and lost wages resulting from the incident. Our role here is to assist you in lodging your claim and securing crucial evidence, including CCTV footage and witness statements, to strengthen your claim. 

Motor accident claims in Dulwich Hill 

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident on Weston St, Gelding St, Wardell Rd, Canonbury Grove or any other roads and streets in Dulwich Hill, we can help you seek fair compensation for your related financial expenses losses. Depending on the circumstances and the nature of your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses and lost wages. 

We will tell you about the potential value of your claim, assist with claim lodging, handle disputes and negotiations and if necessary, provide representation in court or the Personal Injury Commission. We will always keep you in the loop so you’ll always feel connected with your case. 

If you have been injured while at work, in a public place or because of a motor vehicle accident, contact us today and we’ll help you better understand your rights and tell you if you’re entitled to seek fair compensation.