Have you been injured because of a motor accident or someone’s negligence? Have you needed medical treatment and lost income because of the accident and your recovery? 

If your answer is yes, you may be entitled to make a claim. The E Lee Lawyers team can help you lodge your claim as well as assist you with the settlement negotiations with the insurer and representation in Court if necessary. 

Public liability claim Hurlstone Park 

If claim is successful, the compensation may cover your: 

It’s important that you speak to a lawyer as soon as possible after the accident. Time limits usually apply in lodging claims. In addition, time is of the essence in gathering valuable evidence such as security camera footage and witness statements. 

Motor accident claim Hurlstone Park 

If you are injured in a motor accident (whether at or somewhere near Crinan St, Watkin St or Hurlstone Ave, you may be able to claim compensation that will usually be paid by the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurer.  

The CTP insurer may pay compensation in motor accidents such as: 

Aside from motor accident and public liability, we also provide legal assistance in the following claims: 

Our Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law (as recognised by the Law Society of NSW) and our legal team will help you better understand and defend your rights. We will clearly explain everything so you will always know what is happening and what to expect. 

Contact us today here at E Lee Lawyers and we will take our time in listening to you. Our aim is to fully understand your circumstances and assist you in this challenging time.